Coconut Cream Cake II Recipe
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweetened cream of coconut
- 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
step 2: In a medium bowl, combine the cake mix, oil, eggs, sour cream and cream of coconut. Mix until well blended. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
step 3: Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
step 4: Make the frosting while your cake cools. In a medium bowl, cream together the confectioners sugar, cream cheese and milk. Stir in the vanilla. Frost cooled cake then sprinkle with coconut.