Coconut Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes , cooked, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks (about 4 cups)
- 2 apples, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup maple-flavored syrup
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
step 1: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
step 2: Place sweet potatoes in greased 13x9-inch baking dish; top with apples. Mix syrup, butter and salt; pour over apples. Sprinkle with coconut; cover.
step 3: Bake 30 minutes. Uncover. Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until apples are tender and coconut is lightly browned.