Coffee Shop Fudge Recipe
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons strong brewed coffee, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
step 1: Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and butter the foil; set aside. Place pecans in a microwave-safe pie plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4 minutes, stirring after each minute; set aside. In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, milk, coffee, cinnamon and salt.
step 2: Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-1/2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Stir in vanilla and pecans. Immediately spread into the prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Remove from pan; cut into 1-in. squares. Cover and store at room temperature (70-80 degrees).