Coleslaw with Peas Recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 3/4 cup salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
step 1: In a large bowl, mix the peas, cabbage, and green onion.
step 2: In a separate bowl, mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt, and curry powder.
step 3: Pour the sour cream mixture over the cabbage mixture, and toss to coat. Cover, and refrigerate at least 1 hour, or overnight. Sprinkle with peanuts to serve.