Colossal Cookies Recipe
- ½ cup margarine, softened
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 1 ½ cups packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) jar crunchy peanut butter
- 2 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 6 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a large bowl, cream together the margarine, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and peanut butter. Mix in the baking soda, oats, and chocolate chips until well blended. Drop 1/4 cupfuls of dough 4 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten with a fork to 2 1/2 inches in diameter.
step 3: Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in preheated oven. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.