Company's Coming Pie Recipe
- 1 ½ cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 1 ½ tablespoons instant coffee powder
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 6 ¾ ounces instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
step 1: Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter or margarine. Press in the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie pan. Chill.
step 2: Mix pudding according to directions on the package using 2 cups of milk. Blend in cream cheese and coffee. Fold in nondairy whipped topping. Pour filling into cookie crust. Chill 2 to 4 hours prior to serving.