Company Chicken Pasta Salad with Grapes Recipe
- 2 cups small seashell pasta
- 3 ½ cups chopped poached chicken breast meat
- ½ cup diced celery
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
step 2: In a medium bowl, combine chicken, celery, grapes, cooked pasta, salt, and white pepper; mix well and reserve.
step 3: In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, curry powder, cumin, rice vinegar, and sugar; whisk ingredients together and toss with chicken mixture.
step 4: Cover salad with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 to 4 hours before serving.