Company Special Recipe
- 3 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3 ounce) package cook and serve vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
step 1: Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
step 2: In a large bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Pat into bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
step 3: Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). For 10 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
step 4: In a sauce pan, mix pudding with milk and cook according to package directions. It will be very stiff.
step 5: In a large bowl, mix pudding and cream cheese together until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over cooled graham cracker crust.
step 6: Top with fruit filling. Refrigerate until served.