Confetti Frittata Recipe
- 8 large egg whites
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (3.2 ounce) envelope dry NESTLE® CARNATION® Instant Non-fat Dry Milk
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 medium green onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 10-inch oven-proof skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
step 2: COMBINE egg whites, eggs and dry milk in medium bowl; mix thoroughly. Stir in cheese, mushrooms, bell pepper, green onions, salt and black pepper. Pour mixture in prepared skillet.
step 3: BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until set in center. Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes before cutting into wedges.