Confetti Pies Recipe
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
step 1: In a large bowl, beat together condensed milk and lemon juice. Beat in whipped topping. Stir in well drained fruit. Beat, beat, beat until mixture looks like confetti.
step 2: Pour filling into graham cracker crusts, and chill for at least 4 hours.