Confetti Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 cup crushed cheese flavored crackers, divided
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 2: Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute onion until tender. Stir in potatoes, soup, milk, cheese, bell pepper, black pepper, and 1/2 cup cracker crumbs. Transfer to a 2 quart casserole dish and top with remaining cracker crumbs.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes.