Cookie Dough for Ice Cream (Eggless) Recipe
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water
step 1: In a medium bowl, mix together the brown sugar, white sugar, and butter until smooth. Stir in vanilla and water. Mix in the flour until well blended. Shape into a loaf or log, and freeze for 1 to 2 hours.
step 2: Cut into small chunks, and mix into softened ice cream. Freeze for 15 minutes or until firm before serving.