Cool Lime Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons stick butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons Equal® Spoonful*
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup Equal® Spoonful**
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
step 1: Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and 2 tablespoons Equal(r) Spoonful in bottom of 8-inch springform pan or 8-inch round cake pan; pat evenly on bottom and 1/2-inch up side of pan. Bake in preheated 325 degree F oven 8 minutes.
step 2: Beat cream cheese and 2/3 cup Equal(r) Spoonful in medium bowl until fluffy. Beat in egg, egg whites, lime peel and juice until well blended. Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared crust.
step 3: Bake in 325 degree F oven 30 to 35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.