Cool Lime Pie Recipe
- 1 ¼ cups crushed pretzels
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 drops green food coloring (optional)
step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
step 2: To Make Crust: In a medium bowl, combine pretzels, sugar and butter. Press into a lightly greased 9 inch pie pan.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes. Let cool completely.
step 4: To Make Filling: In a large bowl, combine limeade and condensed milk. Whisk in pudding mix. Allow mixture to set for 5 minutes. Stir in lime peel, then fold in whipped topping. Stir in green food coloring if desired.
step 5: Pour mixture into cooled pie crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.