Cool and Easy Gazpacho Recipe
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes in Juice
- 3 medium red bell peppers, washed, seeded and cut into chunks
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh, chopped parsley
step 1: Place all ingredients into the bowl of food processor fit with metal blade; or, use a blender. Work in batches if needed.
step 2: Pulse ingredients until coarsely chopped and blended. Do NOT puree.
step 3: Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Season to taste. May garnish this with shredded Cheddar cheese, seasoned croutons, and/or more chopped parsley, if desired.