Corn Casserole I Recipe
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package dry corn muffin mix
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
step 2: In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, cream style corn, sour cream and melted butter. Stir in whole kernel corn, cheese, onion and chilies. Stir in the corn muffin mix until just moistened.
step 3: Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 75 minutes; or until an inserted knife comes out clean and the top is golden. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.