Corn Chip Salad Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large head lettuce, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups diced sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 ounces thousand island salad dressing
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package corn chips
step 1: In a large skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef until evenly browned. Drain fat and set aside to cool.
step 2: In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, Cheddar cheese, Jack cheese and kidney beans. Cover and chill for at least an hour.
step 3: Right before serving, add the dressing and corn chips and toss until evenly coated.