Corn Chowder with Sausage Recipe
- 6 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried marjoram
- 3 cups water
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
step 1: Combine potatoes, salt, marjoram, and water in a soup pot. Boil until potatoes are just tender.
step 2: Brown sausage and onion in a skillet over medium heat. Drain off excess fat, and add to the potatoes.
step 3: Stir in the cans of corn and the evaporated milk. Heat through, and serve.