Corn Chowder with Sweet Peppers Recipe
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn with sweet peppers
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley (optional)
step 1: In a medium saucepan combine broth, onion, and pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
step 2: In a small bowl stir together milk and flour. Stir into broth mixture. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Stir in corn. Heat through. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.