Corn Pudding IV Recipe
- 2 (15 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 pint half-and-half cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
step 1: Combine cream-style corn, regular corn, eggs, half-and-half, cream, flour, cornmeal, sugar, melted butter, salt, and pepper in a 2-1/2 to 3-quart casserole.
step 2: Bake at 325 to 350 degrees F (165 to 175 degrees C) for 1 hour or until set.