Cornbread Sausage Stuffing Recipe
- 2 (6 ounce) packages cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
step 1: Prepare cornbread stuffing mix according to package directions. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown; drain.
step 3: In a large bowl, mix cornbread stuffing, sausage, onion, celery, butter, poultry seasoning and desired amount of chicken broth.
step 4: Transfer mixture to a medium baking dish. Cover, and bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned.