Corned Beef Casserole Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 pound processed American cheese, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package green peas
step 1: In a large bowl, mix together the macaroni, cheese, onion, green bell pepper, corned beef, soup, milk and peas.
step 2: Place this in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish and refrigerate overnight.
step 3: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 4: Allow dish to come up to room temperature.
step 5: Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.