Cornflake Crunch Tenders Recipe
- 1 1/2 (10 ounce) packages Tyson® Individually Fresh Frozen Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenderloins
- 2 cups finely crushed cornflakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups hot marinara sauce
step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a jelly roll pan with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
step 2: Combine cornflakes, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish. Lightly beat egg in another shallow dish.
step 3: Wash hands. Rinse ice glaze off chicken. Pat dry. Dip chicken in egg, then in cornflakes mixture. Place on pan. Wash hands
step 4: Drizzle chicken with butter. Bake 20 minutes or until done (internal temp 170 degrees F).