Corny Ham and Potato Scallop Recipe
- 5 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 ½ cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- ½ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
step 1: In a slow cooker, combine potatoes, ham, corn, green pepper, and onion. In a small bowl, stir together soup, milk, and flour until smooth. Pour soup mixture over ham and vegetables, and stir gently to coat.
step 2: Cover, and cook on Low for about 8 hours, or until potatoes are tender.