Country Pasta with Mozzarella Recipe
- 8 ounces rigatoni pasta
- 8 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
step 1: Cook rigatoni according to package directions and drain.
step 2: In a 10 inch skillet cook the bacon over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the bacon is browned. Add the broccoli and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the broccoli is slightly tender (about 4 to 5 minutes).
step 3: Stir in the cooked rigatoni, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and cayenne pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with the fresh chopped parsley.