Crab Canapes Recipe
- 6 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated dinner roll dough
step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
step 2: In a medium bowl, combine the crabmeat, green onions, cheese, mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and lemon juice. Mix well.
step 3: Separate each refrigerator roll into three layers, making 36 pieces total. Place the pieces on the prepared baking sheet. Spoon a small amount of the crabmeat mixture onto each pieces of dough.
step 4: Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 12 minutes, until puffed and brown. Serve hot.