Crab Casserole Recipe
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can green beans
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat
- 3 teaspoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onion rings
- 1 (10.25 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a 2 quart casserole layer the beans, crab, 1 teaspoon flour, cheese and all but 1/3 cup onion rings.
step 3: In a small bowl mix together the soup and milk; stir in remaining 2 teaspoons flour and pour mixture over casserole.
step 4: Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until bubbly. Arrange biscuits on top of casserole and bake for another 20 minutes, adding remaining onion rings in the last 3 minutes of baking.