Crab Swiss Bites Recipe
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 (8 ounce) package dinner rolls
- 1 (5 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium bowl, mix together crabmeat, green onion, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder.
step 3: Separate dinner rolls into 3 pieces each. Spoon equal portions of the crabmeat mixture onto the roll pieces. Top with water chestnuts.
step 4: Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 12 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown.