Crab and Shrimp Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked tri-colored spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 (6.5 ounce) can tiny shrimp, drained
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the pasta, and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain, and rinse under cold water to cool. Transfer to a large bowl, and set aside.
step 2: In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Pour over the pasta and stir to coat. Add the crab, shrimp, tomatoes, cucumber, black olives and bell pepper; mix gently to coat with the dressing. Taste, and adjust seasoning if desired. If the pasta is too dry, mix in more mayonnaise.