Crab with Stilton Cheese Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 12 ounces cooked crabmeat
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 pound seedless red grapes, halved
- 4 ounces Stilton cheese, crumbled
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 2: Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat, add mushrooms and white wine. Cook stirring until mushrooms are slightly softened, and about 1/4 cup white wine remains. Remove the mushrooms, and set aside.
step 3: Arrange the crabmeat in the bottom of a small baking dish. Layer with the mushrooms, green onions, and grapes. Drizzle with the butter and wine mixture, and top with Stilton cheese.
step 4: Bake 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, until the dish is heated through and bubbly.