Crabby Bagels Recipe
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat - drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 onion bagels, split
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 leaves lettuce
step 1: In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
step 2: Toast bagels; spread with cream cheese. On the bottom of each bagel, place a lettuce leaf and 1/4 cup of crab mixture. Replace tops.