Cranberry Apple Salad Recipe
- 1 (6 ounce) package fruit flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups cranberries, pureed
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 apple - peeled, cored and diced
step 1: In a saucepan, dissolve gelatin and hot water. Add lemon juice, pineapple juice and 1/4 cup water.
step 2: In a medium bowl, combine the cranberries, crushed pineapple, celery and apple. Stir into gelatin mixture and pour into a mold. Chill until firm.