Cranberry Cream Cheese Pie Recipe
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) package JELL-O Brand Cranberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 HONEY MAID Honey Graham Pie Crust (6 ounce or 9 inch)
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
step 1: Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water and spices. Refrigerate about 1-1/2 hours or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves a definite impression).
step 2: Meanwhile, mix cream cheese and sugar in small bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread on bottom of crust. Refrigerate.
step 3: Stir apples and walnuts into thickened gelatin. Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes or until mixture is very thick and will mound. Spoon over cream cheese layer.
step 4: Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.