Cranberry Gelatin Salad Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (16.5 ounce) can pitted dark sweet cherries, drained
- 10 1/2 ounces crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (6 ounce) package cherry Jell-O®
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
step 1: In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt the cranberry sauce.
step 2: Cut the cherries into pieces and add them to the melted sauce. Stir in the pineapple with its juice. Remove mixture from heat.
step 3: In a medium bowl pour the boiling water over the gelatin. And stir until all the gelatin has dissolved.
step 4: Add the gelatin mixture to the cranberry mixture and stir. Stir in the optional nuts. Pour into a 9x13 inch pan and chill until set.