Cranberry Grape Salad Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream, whipped
- 1 cup diced mandarin oranges
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
step 1: In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, thawed frozen whipped topping and walnuts.
step 2: Thoroughly blend cranberries in a food processor.
step 3: Mix cranberries into cream cheese mixture. Gently fold in sugar and heavy cream. Stir in mandarin oranges, pineapple chunks and grapes. Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour before serving.