Cranberry Macadamia Bars Recipe
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cold LAND O LAKES® Butter, cut into pieces*
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
step 1: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine all crust ingredients in small mixer bowl. Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into ungreased 8-inch square baking pan. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned.
step 2: Meanwhile, combine all filling ingredients in medium bowl; mix well. Carefully spread filling over hot, partially baked crust. Bake for 22 to 27 minutes or until golden brown.
step 3: Meanwhile, combine powdered sugar, orange peel and enough orange juice for desired glazing consistency in a small bowl. Drizzle glaze over warm bars. Cool completely.