Cranberry Orange Almond Bread Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Nutmeg
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated orange zest
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl combine first 6 ingredients. Set aside.
step 2: In a bowl, cream butter with sugar and vanilla. Add orange zest, eggs, and orange juice until well combined. Gradually add orange mixture to dry ingredients. Mix until just moistened. Fold in cranberries and almonds.
step 3: Pour batter into well-greased 9x5-inch loaf pan and bake 55-60 minutes, or for mini-loaves use three 5 1/2x3-inch mini-loaf pans and bake 35 minutes, or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool at least 2 hours before cutting.