Cranberry Salad VI Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
step 1: In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sugar, cranberry sauce and pecans.
step 2: In a mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form; add the vanilla and confectioners sugar. Mix well and fold into cranberry mixture. Refrigerate at least 6 hours before serving.