Crawfish Linguine Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package linguine pasta
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 pound crawfish tails
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
step 2: Melt butter with olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic and mushrooms until tender. Stir in crawfish and green onions; reduce heat to low, and cook 5 minutes. Stir in half and half, Parmesan cheese, and parsley. Simmer for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, and serve over hot linguine.