Crayfish or Shrimp Pasta Recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) packages angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
step 1: In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook angel hair pasta until al dente. Drain.
step 2: In a large saute pan, heat butter over medium heat until melted. Stir in the Cajun seasoning and heavy cream. Cook until sauce is reduced by half.
step 3: Stir in the green onions and crayfish or shrimp. Heat thoroughly. Serve over hot angel hair pasta.