Cream Cheese Ball Recipe
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 2 cups finely chopped walnuts
step 1: Place cream cheese in a medium size mixing bowl. Mix until cream cheese is soft. Mix in bell pepper, green onions, crushed pineapple, and seasoning salt.
step 2: Line another mixing bowl with plastic wrap. Form the mixture into a ball and place it on the plastic wrap. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until the ball has set, 2 hours or more.
step 3: When ready to serve, roll the cheese ball in the nuts and serve.