Cream Cheese Pie Recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
step 1: Combine cream cheese, eggs, 1 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla in the bowl of an electric mixer. Mix on low speed until smooth. Pour filling into graham cracker crust.
step 2: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 minutes. Remove pie from oven. Raise oven temperature to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
step 3: In a small bowl, blend sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla together. Gently spread mixture over pie.
step 4: Bake for five minutes before serving.