Cream Cheese Won Tons Recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6.5 ounce) can minced clams
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) cans water chestnuts, drained
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) package small won ton wrappers
- 3 cups vegetable oil for frying
step 1: In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, clams, green onions, water chestnuts, paprika and ground black pepper. Place about 1 teaspoon of filling into the won ton skin and seal corner to corner forming a triangle.
step 2: In a large skillet, heat oil to a high temperature. Fry the won tons until they are browned on both sides. Drain on paper towels and serve hot.