Creamy Ambrosia Cheesecake Recipe
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package HERSHEY®'S Premier White Chips
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges segments, chopped, drained, juice reserved
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained with juice reserved
- 1 1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup MOUNDS® Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
step 1: Coconut Crust: Heat oven to 350 F. Stir together 1-1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup MOUND'S Sweetened Coconut Flakes, 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine and 2 tablespoons sugar in medium bowl. Press mixture firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 8 minutes; cool slightly.
step 2: Heat oven to 350 F. Beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Add sugar; beat well. Add eggs; beat well. Stir in white chips, oranges and pineapple. Pour mixture over crust.
step 3: Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan.
step 4: Prepare Tropical Fruit Sauce: Combine 1 cup reserved fruit juices, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon cornstarch in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened. Remove from heat. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon orange extract or pineapple extract. Cool to room temperature.
step 5: Serve Tropical Fruit Sauce with cheesecake. Garnish with coconut, if desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake.