Creamy Baked Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream, at room temperature
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling (optional)
step 1: Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
step 2: In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and lemon juice; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
step 3: Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until center is set. Remove from oven; top with sour cream. Bake 5 minutes longer. Cool 1 hour. Chill at least 4 hours. Garnish with pie filling. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.