Creamy Baked Corn Casserole Recipe
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (11.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium size bowl, cream together butter and cream cheese. Mix in whole kernel corn, cream-style corn, chiles, chopped onions, and 1/2 can of the French-fried onions. Pour mixture into a 1 quart casserole dish.
step 3: Bake in a 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle the remaining French-fried onions over the top of the casserole. Return to the oven and bake an additional 15 minutes.