Creamy Chicken Turnovers Recipe
- 3 cups cooked, diced Tyson® Fresh Pick of the Chix
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen sweet peas and pearl onions, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups Caesar Salad croutons, crushed
- 1/2 cup light Ranch salad dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated prerolled pie crusts
- 3 tablespoons milk
step 1: PREP: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. CLEAN: Wash hands. Combine chicken, peas and onions, croutons, salad dressing, salt and pepper. Unfold one pie crust and cut into four triangles. Brush edges of each triangle with milk. Put scant 1/2 cup chicken filling on each triangle. Fold pastry triangle over filling, joining straight edges evenly. Press with fork to seal edges of pastry. Repeat with remaining pastry and filling. Brush tops of pastries lightly with milk. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place pastry triangles on prepared pan.
step 2: COOK: Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
step 3: CHILL: Refrigerate leftovers immediately.