Creamy Coconut Cake Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package flaked coconut
step 1: Prepare cake according to package directions. Bake in a 9x13 inch pan. Cool completely.
step 2: In a small bowl combine cream of coconut and condensed milk.
step 3: Poke holes in cake with a straw. Pour milk mixture over cake and spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle coconut over cake.
step 4: Serve chilled.