Creamy Hash Browns Recipe
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups cubed or shredded process American cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
step 1: Place potatoes in an ungreased 5-qt. slow cooker. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potatoes and mix well.
step 2: Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until potatoes are tender and heated through.