Creamy Lemon Cake Recipe
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
step 1: Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions for a 9x13 inch pan. Poke holes in cake while still hot with the round handle of a wooden spoon. Make gelatin with only 1 cup of boiling water. Pour liquid gelatin over cake while hot. Cool cake completely.
step 2: Beat together whipped topping, pudding mix, milk and vanilla extract. Pour mixture over cooled cake and refrigerate until ready to serve.